PDA

View Full Version : Ok Baby Name Ideas...... :D

Mamma_Mia
08-07-2012, 01:49 PM
So DH and I can't seem to agree on names for #2. When it was for our first we had 3 of each nailed down! Now it's not as easy. I'm not a fan of Olivia anymore, Isabella is everywhere! my pregnant cousin, if she has a girl said she'll be Sophia. Boooo Boys we've never agreed on from day one LOL

Our daughter is Mia Rose. We're both Portuguese and like the "european" sounding names.....The ones in bold are what I'm in love with.

Any name suggestions?

First Names - Girls
Sophia
Antonia
Arianna
Rosalie
Giuliana (sounds like Julie-anna)

Middle Names - Girls
Elise
Ann
Claire
Louise
Marie
Catherine
Elizabeth
Grace

First Names - Boys
Michael
Nicholas
Luca
Gabriel
Mateo
Alexander

Middle Names - Boys
Edward
James
Miguel (DH's name)
André (DH's middle name)
Carlo
Christian
Ryan

mimi
08-07-2012, 01:55 PM
Giuliana Grace for girl (G.G. for short), Luca Miguel, Luca Carlo, Mateo James, Mateo Andre for boy
Hope this doesn't add to your confusion!:)

Sandbox Sally
08-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Girl - Francesca, Ulissa, Alessandra, Mira, Alisa.

Boy - you nailed it...Luca is a kickass name :)

Sandbox Sally
08-07-2012, 01:58 PM
oh wait...I love Mateo too! My friend's son is a Matteo. LOVE it.

Toregone
08-07-2012, 02:50 PM
Arianna Katherine. LOVE IT! But I would spell Katherine with a K not a C as you have. I myself will be using Norah Katherine if my next is a girl. And it's SOOOO funny that you have Nicholas James as an option for a boy as that is my boy option! haha.

Mamma_Mia
08-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Mimi: OOO I like the idea for GG!! So cute! LOL

Alpha: I also love Alessandra but DH made a face when I mentioned it...lol Luca has been on my list since I was 13/14 and Matteo is adorable! I used to coach soccer and the 2 little matteo's I knew were too cute for words!

Toregone: Nicholas James is just a solid name, no? It's nice to bring back those power names :D

Thanks everyone..

Monday 2 Friday Mama
10-02-2012, 08:18 AM
I love Giuliana, but I would encourage you to consider a different spelling (maybe Julianna) just so that people know how to pronounce it when they read it off of forms etc. Luca is nice for a boy, as are Nicolas and Alexander. As far as middle names go - pick whatever makes your heart sing - my kids all have "special" middle names that I really loved. =)

kidlove
10-02-2012, 01:39 PM
I love the bolded names. perfect!!!

kidlove
10-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Marie is pretty for middle name also, would go nicely with your first choice

gcj
10-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Noah for a boy. That's all I got. We thought of it when my son was 2 months old. My hubbie and I were both like Oh shoot! Too late! :p

Inspired by Reggio
10-03-2012, 05:20 PM
No advice on names - they all sounds awesome and I am one of those people who have to see a child to pick its name ... Some people just look like a John or Sally kwim?

Just wanted to say congrats :)