PDA

View Full Version : Tgif

Play and Learn
04-01-2011, 08:32 AM
TGIF - What is everyone doing today!?! It's raining outside, so an inside day for us today. My 23 month old is pooping in the corner - looks like it's hurting! lol Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is on in the background.

Feels like one of those quiet, lazy days today!

mamaof4
04-01-2011, 10:02 AM
I forgot it was friday! it has been a LOOONNGGG week here

Amateur Owner
04-01-2011, 10:18 AM
talk about long week...I've been sick since Tuesday...my dck came in with a runny nose and has been sneezing non-stop since Wednesday!!! My sinus is blocked now I'm pretty sure, so yes TGIF :D It looks dull & cold outside and with me not feeling good either, don't think we're gonna get any outside time today! Hope you'll have a good Friday :)

Play and Learn
04-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Amateur Owner, hope you feel better soon! It got sunny outside long enough for us to play outside for a bit! Now they're down for their naps! Rest time for me - and cleaning the house....

playfelt
04-01-2011, 01:31 PM
This is the first week in three that I can say we are felling better here. A couple of the parents still have the sinus cold you described but the kids seem to be on the mend. It totally wiped them out of strength. I had it most of last week and this week I am actually feeling better to wonder how I actually got through last week. The fact the kids felt low key is the only reason I think. No one wanted to eat, run, play etc. so we all just sort of sat there or napped while I drank tea and ate cough candies. Hope you feel better it was not fun so I know where you are at.

Amateur Owner
04-01-2011, 03:05 PM
thanks for the support! My sick dck was tired about 10am, so I thought I'd nap him...he's still asleep - it's 1pm! I got a lot of rest and my little one is sleeping too since he had a rough night.
Happy Weekend!