PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone !

IAmCull
08-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Hi I am new to the daycare bear forums but looks like a very supportive place ! Im wondering if its possible to post copies of our contracts? I havent used a contract up till now. I havent had a need too, but recently I had a few incidents where it would have covered my butt. Thankfully things worked out in the end for me, but I would like to see others contracts so I am able to peice together what would work best for me. I have a basic outline I have used... but there are little things I have noticed from reading through some other posts, like one person stated they have a line no refunds once payment has been made for ANY reason. That would be a particularly useful peice to add in a contract! That was something I just faced!

A lady put her kids in my care and they were there for TWO days and she decided it was not quality care!!! Anyhow she demanded I pay her the entire month back. I refused her as she did not give 30 days notice as was our verbal agreement. So she wanted to slander my name all over the internet. In the end I did NOT refund her money ( only cause she was so terribly rude to me !) But hence the need for the contract.

Thanks

Toregone
08-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Sorry to hear that happened! If you PM me I can send you a copy of mine. I am currently tweaking mine though as I have run into an issue or 2 myself.

Momof4
08-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Welcome to our forum, but please keep in mind that parents have the ability to read the threads as well as other caregivers. We will help you with parts of our contracts when an issue arises but if you pm people they may help you privately. I wouldn't post my entire contract on an open forum, but I would email it to you.