PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in every way!

Stubynose
08-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Hello everyone !!

My name is Tracy and I am a newbie to this site and to my new area of St.Marys Ontario. My husband and I just moved here 3 weeks ago tomorrow from a small town West of Ottawa called Renfrew. We lived there for almost 12 years and then he got a job transfer to St. Marys. I have ran my own home daycare for over 23 years now and plan on opening one here in the very near future.
:yes::yes::p:p

I look forward to learning more about this site and maybe meeting some new people!!

Kind regards !! Tracy :D:D

mimi
08-16-2012, 07:07 PM
Hello Tracy, welcome to the forum. You will find alot of helpful advice from some very smart and helpful women on this site. Good luck with your new daycare:)

kidlove
08-17-2012, 06:23 AM
Hi Tracy, sure will be nice to get your input and here some stories you have to share!:wave:

DCP_But_Momma_1st
08-17-2012, 06:36 AM
Hi Tracy

Welcome. St. Mary's is beautiful. I would like to live there myself. :)

Stubynose
08-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Thanks everyone for the Welcome…..still finding my way around on this site as well as in my new town….an old dog can learn new tricks!! LOL !!:thumbsup: Enjoy your day and the upcoming weekend!!

Momof4
08-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Hi Stubynose, I'm in London, Ontario, so just down the road from you. Welcome to the forum.

katp
08-26-2012, 12:09 AM
Hi!
I'm from New Hamburg. Grew up in Perth County though (east of Stratford). If you ever have questions about the area, feel free to message me! Hopefully I can help you adjust to your new region. :)

Inspired by Reggio
08-26-2012, 07:01 AM
Welcome to the forum ~ St Mary's is such a pretty little town sure you are loving it!!!