PDA

View Full Version : Winter joys!

admin
02-08-2011, 04:01 PM
Hi!

I love winter! ... but in small doses! :cool:
How about you? Do you love the snow and the cold weather or do you long for the return of warmer days? If you had a magic wand, what weather would you wish for right at this moment?

;)

Play and Learn
02-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Don't really like winters, especially with the younger children. At least in the spring/fall/summer, we can spend more of the day outside. Although I got to play outside in the snow yesterday and make a snowman!

Magic wand right now??? As it's -30 outside? BRING ON SUMMER!!!!

JerseyGirl
02-09-2011, 11:44 AM
*Clicks her heels together and waves her magic wand*

BRING ON SUMMER!!! I HATE winter! I really do. I hate the cold, the snow and everything that goes along with it. I'm defintely a summer gal!

daycaremom
02-09-2011, 12:06 PM
Looking forward to warm weather. It's hard to get outside with little ones who constantly are kicking of their boots and mitts. I should be walking my daughter to school but it to hard bundling up all the daycare kids, so I have to pay some else to walk her for me. I just want to start going to the parks again.

Amateur Owner
02-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Feel your pain 'daycaremom'. I too have someone walking my son to school coz my daycare kids are too little! Takes a lot to get all the gear on and off, but I found that it makes a big difference in their day...and in turn, mine :) Of course when it's freezing outside that is unreasonable...and yea I'm waiting for summer to begin (kids will be older too!)

Tot-Time
02-11-2011, 10:53 AM
With pixie dust i would spinkle some magic and have summer start early and let the summer last longer.

I find the winter too isolating! I miss my park friends

babywhisperer
02-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Summer can't come fast enough for me! I find the older kids in my group get CRAZY because we are indoors so much in the winter. I just bought a new Choo Choo wagon and can't wait to try it out!