PDA

View Full Version : Finally settled

Littledragon
08-21-2012, 09:09 AM
Hello everyone!

I would just like to announce that after MONTHS of stress, frustration, madness and well, pretty close to hell, I am finally feeling settled. I have three boys, plus my own, and we've fallen into a pretty great pace and routine. Everyone is happy to be here, everyone comes to care excited to see their friends and I have fallen in love with all of them. My 2.5 year old is SO well behaved - says please and thank you, asks to be excused from the table, does what he's asked. My 16 month old, who I have struggled with since day one, is now with me full time and his attitude and behaviour has improved drastically. My 2 year old still has some improvements to make, but he's only been here 3 weeks.

I am feeling happy and satisfied with my crew. I know this won't last long, especially because I have to find a new full timer for October, but I have time and I am hoping to do a lot of interviews for that position.

Thank you all so much for being there and helping me through one of the MOST stressful times in my life!

Toregone
08-21-2012, 09:26 AM
That is great, so happy to hear that things are finally just as you need them to be. :D

kidlove
08-21-2012, 09:32 AM
Awsome!!! Glad to hear you are content, for now! ha enjoy it. This job has so many little ups and downs you really do learn how to appreciate the ups!!!! Good Luck for the final addition, hopefully you can take your time and pick a "keeper" :)

apples and bananas
08-21-2012, 10:02 AM
What a great place to be in. Enjoy every day with it like this!

BlueRose
08-21-2012, 10:35 AM
Thats wounderful :D

Momof4
08-21-2012, 11:17 AM
I'm glad to hear things are rolling along nicely for you now.