PDA

View Full Version : Fun role playing ideas for staff meeting

Krazypupxo
08-31-2012, 09:02 PM
Hi everyone I am a Director of a daycare and was wondering if anyone had some fun ideas for some role play scenarios for my staff meeting. My goal of course is to encourage team work. Just wondering if someone has something new I haven't already tried.

Thanks in advance for sharing

:D

Momof4
09-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Krazypupxo, we are pretty much all self-employed home daycare providers on this site. A few members used to work in large daycare centres, but I wanted to let you know you may not get many replies.

stitcherka
09-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Yeah, it's too bad there are not many people on here from group centres. I am one. I was looking forward to seeing these responses myself.

Krazypupxo, we are pretty much all self-employed home daycare providers on this site. A few members used to work in large daycare centres, but I wanted to let you know you may not get many replies.

Momof4
09-01-2012, 10:49 PM
Well, this site calls itself 'The Canadian Chidcare Providers Information Network', yet we have some American members who are fantastic. So I suppose it's open to centre employees as well. As I said, there are very few who worked in centres before opening a home daycare, but there are a few.

Krazypupxo
09-02-2012, 08:14 AM
Thanx everyone..I tried :)

Inspired by Reggio
09-02-2012, 09:37 AM
When I was a Director in centre care I use to subscribe to Julie Bartkus blog ~ she has some awesome ideas all directed for 'childcare industry' ~ its been years since I have had to worry about stuff like this cause I am now self employed at home ... she has free resources and if you subscribe to her newsletters you can 'free' stuff as well ... she also has a membership package where you can pay a fee and have access to more stuff and online networking and so forth.

http://www.leadershipconnec tionforchildcare.com/#