PDA

View Full Version : First Day of School

Sandbox Sally
09-04-2012, 01:41 PM
I'm bored. /i have almost all before/afters this year. Long day. And it's raining.

And I miss my kids. :crying:

sunnydays
09-04-2012, 01:47 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this...but I'm a bit bored too! I just moved last week and now I only have one daycare kid plus my own daughter and my own son started JK today! It's so quiet...and it's raining here too. I never thought I would say I am bored! I know I should be doing something, but I am too tired to get motivated and the kids are sleeping. Hope I fill up soon...I have some interviews booked, so we'll see.

kidlove
09-05-2012, 09:10 AM
oh yesterday was a mix for me, I brought my kids to a NEW SCHOOL, so I did worry for them and missed them a ton!!! but I also came home with one kid in care, wow that hasnt happened in years and to top it off she is the easiest kid in the world, quiet and happy, we sat around all day. I felt really lazy but it felt good, just as I sat down to take a nap....the bus dropped off the kids (forgot, this school does half day the first day back) so much for the nap...ha ha. thats ok though, missed the kids like crazy and they had so much to tell me!!!!! today is back to busy!

Momof4
09-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Aw Alpha, put your feet up, get your favourite beverage and watch some daytime tv. You've earned it! I'm sorry you miss your kids but what a great plan to have all b/a school care kids and your day to yourself. You could take a college course or anything you like this year.