PDA

View Full Version : Worried!

Lou
09-23-2012, 02:22 PM
So, on Thursday I sent out my newsletter which including the information (dates) regarding my maternity leave in February. I send out my newsletters via email to my 6 families and I have asked them in the recent past to please always respond to my emails so that I know they have received and understood the information provided. I even have it in my email signature as a reminder. All but one family are really good at responding usually within 24 hrs. Well, I have only heard back from ONE family! Saying "that's great!, thanks for letting us know we will be just fine with that, etc". Even if me taking the time off does NOT work for them (we became pregnant being fully aware that we'd need to close for a short time, and as a result we may lose some clients), I would still appreciate some acknowledgement that they received the information. I guess I'm just worried and expecting the worst. I would at least hope that they (they have all been more than happy with my services, and are always telling me so) would stay on with me until after Christmas, I will be screwed if they're all looking elsewhere already :(

Momof4
09-23-2012, 04:48 PM
Aw, relax Lou and ask them all in the morning if they received the email and if they have any questions for you regarding your plan. Don't stress yourself out, it isn't good for you or the baby!

mimi
09-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Agreed, baby comes first and your clients will be supportive. All the best to you

Inspired by Reggio
09-24-2012, 06:21 AM
Congratulations on the growing addition to your family.

I think it is natural for us to worry about stuff like this because it affects so much of our business plan how clients will respond but as hard as it is to go against that natural instinct I would try not worry too much ... it was a lovely Fall weekend and time for Fall fairs and other social things and people could just be busy and not had time to check emails, assimilate the information and respond to the email.

Sending you lots of positive vibes that everyone is support of your newest addition as they should be ~ it is a joyous occasion!

kidlove
09-24-2012, 07:45 AM
Just ask them all face to face and find out what the plans are...I would also "boldly" ask, if any of them had thoughts of going somewhere else after the new baby? Only fair to let you know! Just get it "talked" about rather than e-mailed about. :)

Lou
09-24-2012, 01:37 PM
Well, you were all right that I needed to just relax, lol. They all responded lte last night after the weekend was over and all are supportive and happy for me...geez. I need to take a chill pill! Thanks girls <3

Momof4
09-24-2012, 03:15 PM
Good news Lou! I hope the rest of your pregnancy is stress free now that you got that out of the way nice and early. And I hope they all come back after you reopen.