PDA

View Full Version : Home day-care at Canterbury area, Pleasant park and Halifax Dr

Amy Mourgan
09-23-2012, 05:57 PM
Hi there,
My name is Amy and I am a mom of a beautiful 3 kids. I am a Lawyer, Personal Trainer and was nursing . After spending this past year with my kids I have decided to open up my home for other kiddies offering Full-Time, Part-Time, and Before/After School child care. I have 2 spots left!!!

The Daycare will be open from 6am to 7pm, with the possibility of earlier or extended hours based on the families needs. I cook all meals and snacks from scratch including homemade fruit snacks, fruit juice popsicles, and lots of other fun creative nutritious meals.There is no limit on how many meals or snacks your kiddies can have. If they are hungry and need some extra nutrition they are more then welcome. Milk and Juice will also be provided. For families that prefer their little kiddies on eating schedules this is also available!

The entire main floor is dedicated to the kiddies. I have a big open concept play area, including toys, arts/crafts, music, learning/reading, circle groups, alphabet/numbers, comfy kiddy chairs, play tents, educational learning, and movies(on occasion). I will also have a small kitchen area just for kids, where they will have their own kiddy table with kiddy utensils, plates, cups etc. I also have high chairs for the little ones who aren't quite ready for the big kid table just yet.

I have a separate room for naps, including cribs and little kid beds, in a very cozy comfy, quiet room upstairs, to allow the little ones to doze off in a home away from home. All bedding, sheets, etc will be washed daily to ensure a very clean atmosphere. The kiddies will have their own washroom on the main floor allowing for potty training, etc.

I am a very fun loving, energetic, honest, reliable, and down to earth mamma, as well as make my own baby wipes and many other various baby items. I use all natural cleaning products throughout my entire home, as well as all natural detergents, soaps, lotions, etc. We are a smoke-free, and pet-free home. I have my CPR/FIRST-AID, reference and criminal check. We are very close to a number of schools. We also have a backyard for the kids to get messy and have a blast!

Rates start from $30/day for full time care, and negotiable rates for part-time, and before/after school care! Holidays and SAT holidays are paid 50%.

I offer my services on affordable rate and can provide receipts for tax purposes.
Please message me with any questions, and to set up an interview! I look forward to hearing from you!!!

Keep smiling