PDA

View Full Version : The unluckiest blessed life

Cocoon
11-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Lately, I'm having difficulties with my day home and with my life. Nothing seems to be going the way i want so I'm a little stress these days. I read one particular blog on and off and whenever I mean whenever I read it I feel great and count my blessings.

Last night, I read the same blog again (I needed something to inspire me :)) and I would like to share it with you guys. The heading was "THE UNLUCKIEST BLESSED LIFE"

Here is the blog, http://despicablewonderfuly ou.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/the-unluckiest-blessed-life/

Enjoy! :)

bright sparks
11-13-2012, 12:37 PM
Thank you for sharing this. It is something I can relate to and find it to be inspiring. Sorry to hear of your struggles. I to, am going through a bit of a tough time and articles like this can really make a difference.

mimi
11-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Thank you Cocoon for sharing this story. It is true we all have those times in our lives when we question what/how/why we have to deal with certain stressers For me, I do count my simple blessings and realize that feeling disjointed every now and then is normal. I think we all have to learn the best way for each of us to pick ourselves up and resume our lives with joy and to look forward to what will come next and know that if next is not so great, we can deal with it and move on to better things. It takes practice to not take ourselves or situations too seriously and I try to practice that every day and sometimes I fail. I give myself permission to fail as long as I learn something from it. I hope you are kind to yourself during your difficulties and realize this too shall pass:flower:

Inspired by Reggio
11-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Awesome story ... I agree that life is so much about balance and without the dark which is often cold and scary we cannot truly appreciate the warmth of the light that follows and so it is in life in general .... every adversity we face while a cross to bare while facing it is a necessity for us to grow and learn along our path!

Cocoon sending you positive vibes and energy that the balance you seek in your life is just around the corner waiting for you to find it and take hold!

Cocoon
11-13-2012, 02:58 PM
Thank you ladies.

Bright sparks, I hope you will feel better soon. These kind of blogs make me feel better. I know reading this or any other blog won't change the situation I am but it will help me to cope better. And it is already doing so. His blog is actually quite good. :)

mimi, 'I give myself permission to fail as long as I learn something from it.' Very good point! As long as we learn something from our mistakes.

Reggio, I found his story quite powerful. All the things happened to him and to his wife. I'm actually surprised that he is still standing and fighting with whatever life throwing at him. He must have very strong personality. I wonder what I would do if I was in his place. I don't wanna think about it :)

Momof4
11-13-2012, 04:04 PM
Thanks for sharing Cocoon. I belong to 'The Brave Girl's Club' and every morning when I open my emails there is a daily inspiration written by the women in charge of that site. It always hits home and I love it to start my day. I can't figure out how they know exactly how I feel and how I'm struggling in life. And they don't know a thing about daycare, just about the trials and tribuations of being a woman. I bet you'd love them too.

Cocoon
11-14-2012, 10:44 AM
Momof4, are they like sentences? They are of course helping but when I read real life stories then bulb is lighting in my head and tell myself " enough of this get up and do something" :) The more I read this guy's blog the more I want to read. He has a facebook page too.

Momof4
11-14-2012, 05:39 PM
Cocoon, they are paragraphs, different every day and I don't want to infringe on their copyrights or anything so I won't post them here, but you can sign up for their daily emails. Like I said, they make me feel just a little bit stronger every morning when I read them. I googled and found the link.

http://bravegirlsclub.com/a-little-bird-told-me-daily-truth-emails