PDA

View Full Version : Triple stroller

Sare03
11-16-2012, 09:44 AM
Anyone know where I can get a triple stroller? I am in London and cant find one for a decent price and cant find a website that ships to canada for free. I checked kijiji and found one in kitchener but the person wont email back. argh.
Sarah

bright sparks
11-16-2012, 11:07 AM
You may find more quad strollers available, I never see triple ones to be honest. Why not look for quad's as if your numbers increase or you get more little ones, you would need to upgrade again. In the meantime you will have an extra space for a small cooler or diaper bag. I find kijiji is the best place to look or multiples websites. Otherwise, maybe take a weekend trip across the border and have one delivered to US address. Its 10 minutes across the border at Niagara Falls and is an extremely cheap service.

Momof4
11-16-2012, 04:11 PM
Sare, I would have had a triple stroller to sell you, but it was just stolen from outside. They also stole my wagon. I hope they went to a good home.

Anyway, I bought it used off kijiji and that's where I've bought my double strollers too. Place an ad saying that you need one and maybe somebody will have one sitting around and think, hey yes that should go.

jodaycare
11-16-2012, 04:23 PM
Sare, I would have had a triple stroller to sell you, but it was just stolen from outside. They also stole my wagon. I hope they went to a good home.

Anyway, I bought it used off kijiji and that's where I've bought my double strollers too. Place an ad saying that you need one and maybe somebody will have one sitting around and think, hey yes that should go.

How awful that someone stole your property!

Momof4
11-16-2012, 04:26 PM
Thanks Jodaycare, I felt really violated that I was INSIDE my home and somebody was stealing my stuff OUTSIDE! It sucks that people would steal things used for little children by a super busy woman. Hopefully they won't cart away my slides and other equipment, yeesh!

Sorry to hijack your thread Sare03.

Sare03
11-17-2012, 10:21 PM
Oh no worries.:) Ya a quad would be great but they r so much money! plus I figured an in-line triple would be easier for me to get through a doorway. It is mainly needed so i can pick my son up from school but we pick up inside so i take the stroller in with me.

playfelt
11-18-2012, 08:19 AM
You would do well to look at the runabout strollers then as they are in a line right up to seating for 5. They are expensive but the resale value is for sure there in the sense of if you were able to afford to buy it new you could easily sell it for at least half what you paid for it and probably closer to 3/4 which when you do the math makes it a good investment.

jodaycare
11-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Thanks Jodaycare, I felt really violated that I was INSIDE my home and somebody was stealing my stuff OUTSIDE! It sucks that people would steal things used for little children by a super busy woman. Hopefully they won't cart away my slides and other equipment, yeesh!

Sorry to hijack your thread Sare03.

What an awful feeling! This is why I have security cameras covering all areas of my home.

Momof4
11-18-2012, 10:37 PM
You would do well to look at the runabout strollers then as they are in a line right up to seating for 5. They are expensive but the resale value is for sure there in the sense of if you were able to afford to buy it new you could easily sell it for at least half what you paid for it and probably closer to 3/4 which when you do the math makes it a good investment.

Yes, good advice! I have a double side by side that I never use because we can't get into the doorway at the mall or library without opening the double doors. Have you ever tried to do that by yourself? It isn't easy and thank goodness for kind strangers who help out! They also don't fit on the bus and since that's how I travel with my group at least a couple of days a week that's important too. Make sure you think about all your options.

Sandbox Sally
11-19-2012, 12:03 PM

Aww honey...how rotten. I'm sorry that someone did that to you. :glomp:

Monday 2 Friday Mama
01-10-2013, 08:12 AM
Good morning, =) I just wanted to offer my two cents worth....I think you have the right idea looking on kijiji and other community boards. It might also be worthwhile for you to contact a couple of consignment stores and ask if they have a list that you could add your name to. Sort of a "call me if you get this item..." thing. LOL You could also try contacting your cities Parents of Multiples groups - they might know where to get this kind of equipment. And if you're lucky, maybe there will be a family who's outgrown their super stroller. =) All that being said, if it were me, I would prefer to use a triple stroller with the really big, jogging stroller style of wheels instead of a quad stroller. I have 5 little ones, and I looked at quad strollers too. I quickly realized that most of them have the small plastic wheels - no good in snow and slush - which we Canadians have on the ground for almost 4 months of the year. LOL The Runabouts are terrific - if you can get past the sticker shock - but they do weigh a lot by the time you get 5, 35 pound monkeys loaded up. What I do with my crew is the youngest ones ride, and the older two place a hand on each side of the stroller to ensure that they are always close to me.

BrightEyes
01-10-2013, 12:27 PM

Wow....how low can you go!

agesandstages
01-11-2013, 11:06 AM
I have a Peg Perego Triplette stroller for sale. One year old and in excellent condition. It has huge wheels, can get through snow, has a streering wheel which makes driving it easy, seats that can come out and turn around, and three boot covers. Let me know if you're interested! :)