PDA

View Full Version : Hi from calgary

Calgarymom
11-25-2012, 01:06 AM
Hi everyone calgarymom here. I have been looking at this site for a while now and only just found out its called creeping!!! As I would never want to be accused of creeping thought I would register and say hi! I have run a private day home in Calgary since August and have found the threads I have read on here beyond helpful (and quite funny!! Lol:laugh:). Well I have loads to discuss and advise to ask for but I will leave that for a few days. Thanks again ladies for all your help while I have been "creeping" :o xx

BrightEyes
11-25-2012, 06:58 AM
Welcome!! :)

lol and it is ok to "creep"! If it wasn't, the forum wouldn't be "public" :)

Inspired by Reggio
11-25-2012, 07:54 AM
Welcome!! :)

lol and it is ok to "creep"! If it wasn't, the forum wouldn't be "public" :)

Agreed ... 100's of people creep this forum daily as guests .... right now as I type this there are 126 'guests' not signed in and just creeping or lurking the site and threads ... although IMO we become stronger and grow more knowledge the more people who share their different perspectives and experiences ~ just imagine all the knowledge those 100's of creepers combined must share?

So welcome from out behind the creeping curtain to official member status and we look forward to sharing with you :wave:

Momof4
11-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Calgarymom, welcome to the forum and hope you really enjoy our group and share your experiences with us.