PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Party in 2 hours!!

gcj
12-20-2012, 12:17 PM
At 3:30 we will begin our annual Christmas party. Now that it's almost here and I fell "almost" prepared I'm looking forward to it. I always put too much pressure on myself that I look forward to it being over....I guess that's normal. It's going to be big this year, since 2 families have houseguests (a grandparent and a Godfather) so I couldn't not include them!

It should be fun. I have AWESOME families and like to show my appreciation of them as much as they show theirs' for me.

And the good part is, it's over tonight, and tomorrow, for our last day it's a nice relaxed pj day! :D

DisneyPrincess
12-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Awesome, have a great time !! It is my first daycare xmas so we are having a pretty traditional little xmas party with turkey and mash patatoes, ''rigodon'' music and dance, opening presents after nap because we have one that arrives after school and some yummy chocolate cake ! And then... VACATION TIME lol Merry Christmas :D

sweetiepia
12-20-2012, 12:42 PM
good for you. Its always great when we have good parents and kids.!

I have my party tomorrow. and i am very excited, its the firts time in 11 years i make one like this. santa will be coming, the kids have a show for the parents, etc...i am quite excited.

have a good party and Merry Christmas:)

Inspired by Reggio
12-20-2012, 03:36 PM
Hope you are having a blast!

Our Christmas tea party is tomorrow afternoon and I am looking forward to it to and over the years have gotten a groove of what is actually 'doable' to have an enjoyable party but to not be stressed about pulling it off which is awesome cause it is suppose to be fun and enjoyable!

I will admit that with the weather warning in my area for tomorrow I panicked and sent home all their presents today just in case it actually does have a snowstorm tomorrow cause a few of my clients commute in and might be inclined not to since its a Friday and the last day before holiday!

gcj
12-20-2012, 04:52 PM
it went well! The parents' appreciation makes it SOOOO worth it. We had a blast. My biggest worry was planning a game. Well, we started to play, but they lost interest very fast and were too busy having fun on their own. The parents had a blast chatting and it was without a doubt the loudest party I've had in 5 years!

The buffet and visit from Santa were the highlights!

Merry christmas