PDA

View Full Version : Announcing pregnancy in Christmas card- ideas please!

loulou
12-21-2012, 11:56 AM
My one DCF still doesn't know I'm expecting. The other parents know me well so it was hard to keep from them:D
I was thinking it would be nice to say something in my Christmas card for the family. How would you word it? I was thinking of something nice but obvious then I will type a letter for the back that tells them my plan for my back-up care.
Anyone have any wording ideas?

Inspired by Reggio
12-21-2012, 12:50 PM
Picture of a pregnancy test with a little note that says "We peed on the stick and it turned blue ~ looks like my children will soon number two" :laugh:

dodge__driver11
12-21-2012, 01:11 PM
AHAHAHAA Reggio

BlueRose
12-21-2012, 01:26 PM
love it Reggio.

When I told my parents about my 2nd child I said "I peed on a stick and it said Merry Christmas"
He was born on Dec 22.

you could just sign the card:
from: your name, your husbands name, child #1's name, and little one who is coming soon.
and see if they get it.

Mamma_Mia
12-21-2012, 02:10 PM
you could just sign the card:
from: your name, your husbands name, child #1's name, and little one who is coming soon.
and see if they get it.

I like this idea best

Momof4
12-21-2012, 03:48 PM
lyou could just sign the card:
and see if they get it.

:laugh: Love it! This is a great idea and maybe add the month the baby is arriving.

loulou
12-23-2012, 08:26 PM
I ended up signing my name, husbands, son, and baby (coming in June)! Then attached a typed explanation of my back-up / time off plan to the back of the card.