PDA

View Full Version : Favorite ice cream flavors?

admin
05-31-2011, 04:10 PM
Hi,

Summer is coming and I simply wanted to know which ice cream flavors were the most popular with your kids!?!

:D

Emilys4Guppies
05-31-2011, 04:48 PM
My kids like ANY ice cream. So I buy MY favs. LOL!! Maple walnut, pralines & cream, and plain ol' vanilla.

playfelt
05-31-2011, 07:23 PM
Don't usually serve it to the daycare but my afternoon favourite is orange-pineapple.

canadianjule
06-01-2011, 12:53 PM
mmmmm I love orange pineapple but I have a hard time finding it!! I usually serve frozen yogurt in mini cones and the kids love strawberry, chocolate, mixed berry and mint chip. I also serve rainbow sorbet sometimes and the kids love all the colours! Today is a good day for an ice cream cone in Ottawa - man is it HOT out there :)

mom-in-alberta
06-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Good ole vanilla! Or the rainbow sorbet.
Nothing like sitting on the deck (easier to clean up after drippy cones!!) on a hot day, with some little ones contentedly munching away at their mini-sized ice cream. I love the mini cones, as it seems to be just the right amount. I can pack it full for the bigger kids, or just a wee scoop for the smallest ones.
Personally I love mint-chocolate chip, but haven't found it to be a winner with the kids. I guess that means more for me? :)