PDA

View Full Version : To know I did something... great :D

DisneyPrincess
01-31-2013, 07:18 AM
Its always great to know that as a daycare provider I did something great with the children.

Its very small, but this fussy little girl as such a hard time eating vegetables (well most kids have) or even eating at all sometimes. A few times I gave the children slices of peppers with mayo-ketchup dip and that little ate it all when she wouldnt before. Parents tried last night : and it worked !!! They were happy to let me know this morning :)

Here most kids are english and its funny when parents says they said words in French at home haha and this french little girl says english words at home, I thinks its cute !

I use to work a deskjob so I didnt know much about teaching children but simply being like a mother to them as I am with my own grown up girls. But its nice to know when they have actually learned something from ME :D

Inspired by Reggio
01-31-2013, 08:44 AM
:wub::glomp::thumbsu p:

Cherish moments like this cause they are what get us through the emotionally draining times of our jobs like teething children!

bright sparks
01-31-2013, 10:17 AM
I 2nd what Reggio said. After having some down times with your recent experience, it's great that you can feel validated by this small but hugely significant milestone. Good for you.

mom-in-alberta
01-31-2013, 03:16 PM
Great job, Disney!!

Momof4
01-31-2013, 04:46 PM
Now I don't know if I should call you Disney P or D Princess after yesterday, haha! But it's nice when we get great feedback from the parents about little things or big things that we work hard to accomplish on a daily basis with our dckids.