PDA

View Full Version : What a morning vent

BlueRose
01-31-2013, 12:54 PM
I am having one of those days.

I got up this morning to find that my bedroom floor was flooded. The building is old and the water is coming in through the walls.

At first we didn't know if it was coming in throw the walls or if there was a link in the rads. I informed my dcp's that if it was the rad I might have to close down, as the water would be turned off. They didn't seem to happy. One father even muttered under his breath. turns out they don't need to turn the water off to the whole apartment so if it had been the rads i could have stayed out.

I have to go and mop my floor every 30 to 40 min. but it is slowing down now.

My cell phone was doing this weird thing and I had to reset it.
I loss all my apps. But I did not loose my photos.

My youngest was up most of the night, so so was I. All I want to do is sleep.

I have a headache, that just will not go away.

my dcg who screams/crys all the time :) hasn't screamed or cried in a few days, but has started hitting and pushing my 13 month old. the dcg is 21 months old.

my 3 yr old dcg is coming down with a cold. all she wants to do is sit on the sofa and watch tv. it was her father that muttered under his breath when i said i might have to close for repairs. if i wasn't in the mood to do nothing myself I would call to have her picked up, but we are having a lazy day, so i don't mind her being here.

I can't wait until this day is over.

mom-in-alberta
01-31-2013, 03:43 PM
Oh, boooooo!!! :glomp:
I say, Have a TV day all you want! And countdown til everyone is gone...
Hope things get better, QUICK.

BlueRose
01-31-2013, 04:12 PM
I am down to one dck who will be picked up within the hour.
my grumpy husband came home and started giving me shit for not doing the dishes. :mad: I already did dishes 3 times today. He then got an ear full from me. He is now getting dinner ready.

All I want to do is go back to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a good day:)

Momof4
01-31-2013, 04:29 PM
Holy crap, that's a bad day! Hugs and hopes for a better one tomorrow. And can I come over and smack your husband please?

crafty
01-31-2013, 08:08 PM
I sure hope things get better for you, sending you some positivity.

Skysue
01-31-2013, 09:13 PM
It stinks when our husbands are grumpy at the end of a seriously crazy day. When all we require of them is a big hug. Virtual "Hugs"to you from me.

I hope your little one and you get a peaceful night sleep.

Tomorrow will be a great day, everything is always better knowing that it's Friday.