PDA

View Full Version : Website and photos

kudos
02-15-2013, 09:28 PM
For those of you who have created a website for their daycare business, do you have a permission form signed by the parent giving their consent to use their child's photo in your gallery section?

Bookworm
02-16-2013, 07:29 AM
Yes, I do have a form that I had the parents sign that allows me to use pictures of their children for advertising purposes and in montly emails I send the parents. I gave the parents a few options so they could choose what they were comfortable with.

Momof4
02-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Definitely. I would never put photos on my website with my picture permission form. I live downtown and the city paper comes to the festivals at the park where I take my dckids and at Christmas and different times so I included that in my permission form as well so they might end up in the newspaper some day. One day years ago when I had to say no to a newspaper photographer he said to me that these kids were too cute not to photograph.

fruitloop
02-18-2013, 10:01 AM
Yes, I also have a permission form that gives me permission to photograph the children and use the photos for various things.