PDA

View Full Version : Posting Rates on Website

Sandbox Sally
06-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Do you do this? I just recently added mine to my site, as I had contacted a craigslist momma looking for care, and she told me that she didn't contact me first because I had no rates on my site.

What do you think? My rates are a little high, but standard for my area. Think this scares parents off, or do you think they're more apt to call if they know what they're getting in to beforehand?

Judy Trickett
06-12-2011, 03:04 PM
It cuts down on people emailing you and calling you who are not otherwise serious. People like to "shop" online first before contacting you.

Always have your fees listed.

sunnydays
06-13-2011, 12:03 PM
I agree with Judy. I have my fees listed and I always tell potential clients to look at my website first. It weeds out those who cannot afford it as well as weeding out probably bad fits with all the other information on the website.

Spixie33
06-13-2011, 12:12 PM
I have my rates listed. I don't think it is anything to hide and I think it does help parents decide who to contact based on their budget and what they are looking for

fruitloop
06-13-2011, 03:09 PM
Mine are listed as well.

mamaof4
06-13-2011, 09:37 PM
As a parent I would LOVE it if they were listed. I like to research and compare- if they were listed I could save myself and the daycare provider a lot of time

angelina
12-08-2012, 03:21 PM
my rates are listed s well.

my rate within the area pricing, but on the high end.

so, if parents can afford the services i provide, then I eliminated the bargain bin hunters.

angie

Momof4
12-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Angelina, you're so funny, bringing up all the old threads again.