PDA

View Full Version : Homemade Spaghetti-O's

DaycareLady
02-19-2013, 07:51 PM
someone was asking for this recipe...sorry it took me so long to post!

Homemade Spaghetti-O’s

½ box of ditali pasta (cook and drain)

In a sauce pan, stir and melt:

2 tbsp of butter
½ a jar or spaghetti sauce
2 tbsp of tomato paste
2/3 cup of milk
½ cup of shredded cheese

Add noodles to sauce, mix and enjoy! The sauce should be semi-thick and there shouldn’t be a lot of extra. It should all mostly stick to the noodles!

Momof4
02-19-2013, 08:23 PM
Oh that sounds good. Can I add my crock pot mac n cheese. It's fresh in my mind because we had it today.

2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
2 cups sharp cheese cubed
2 cups milk
pepper, garlic
Crock pot on low for 2 hours, stir occasionally.

cfred
02-19-2013, 10:05 PM
YUM! You ladies are killing me! I'm in hardcore diet mode as my holiday approaches and I want both of those NOW!

I'm hungry

Dreamalittledream
02-20-2013, 07:06 AM
Awesome! Always on the lookout for kid faves that are easy, a healthy alternative (& cheap too!).

Dreamalittledream
02-20-2013, 07:07 AM
YUM! You ladies are killing me! I'm in hardcore diet mode as my holiday approaches and I want both of those NOW!

I'm hungry. Me too! (The diet, not the holiday) Have a great holiday:)

cfred
02-20-2013, 07:09 AM
lol....dieting sucks, but I WILL wear that bikini.....just one.....more........ time.....

Thanks, very much looking forward to it :) Good luck with the diet! When you hit your goal weight, treat yourself to one of those amazing looking recipes above....mmmmmmm.... .

Dreamalittledream
02-20-2013, 08:31 AM
lol....dieting sucks, but I WILL wear that bikini.....just one.....more........ time.....

Thanks, very much looking forward to it :) Good luck with the diet! When you hit your goal weight, treat yourself to one of those amazing looking recipes above....mmmmmmm.... .
For sure...but first on my wish-list is Steak & a loaded baked potato...maybe some cheesecake (since I'm dreaming anyway;))

FSD
02-20-2013, 09:06 AM
Thanks so much for these recipes! Momof4 ~ is the crock pot mac&cheese really oily? I made a batch of crock pot mac & cheese last week (found the recipe on the internet) and it was sooooo oily from the cheese I guess, it was pretty disgusting! :ohmy:

cfred
02-20-2013, 09:49 AM
For sure...but first on my wish-list is Steak & a loaded baked potato...maybe some cheesecake (since I'm dreaming anyway;))

Oh yeah :) As soon as I land and get my tent set up, I'm heading to Mamacita's where they have a peanutbutter cheesecake, pie thing that is to die for! I'll even bypass putting up my hammock till I've had that...mmmmmmmmm. And maybe a frothy, milky, coconutty drink of some sort. Oh yes....

Then home to try those recipes :)

Momof4
02-20-2013, 04:40 PM
FSD, I never buy any cheese except for Cracker Barrel. It isn't full of oil or additives. Some of my friends made my nice easy recipe and the cheese clumped or different problems happened and I asked their brand of cheese and it was always different.

Now I want steak, baked potatoes and cheesecakes!!! Yummy!

mlle.coccinelle
02-21-2013, 09:41 AM
you guys are just plain mean! I want cheesecake! :glare: you should not talk about that around pregnant ladies ! :P