PDA

View Full Version : Anyone working with a childcare agency?

Sarah A
06-16-2011, 10:10 AM
I would like to connect with others that are working through agency's such as Today's Family or Wee Watch. I am currently working with an agency and also private families as well. What has been your experience?

Also, has anyone received additional income for the agency noted as "P.E.G."? Anyone have an idea of what that could mean?

Judy Trickett
06-16-2011, 11:38 AM
Most providers I know don't stick with agencies once they sign on with them.

Sarah A
06-16-2011, 04:36 PM
I know what you mean. I don't get nearly enough for the kids I have through the agency and I'm feeding them the same and doing the same activities throughout the day. I'm trying to go all private but it's hard to let go of children with the agency since they've been here for 6 months. I'm starting to have some issues with the parents so it might make it easier.

Emilys4Guppies
06-16-2011, 08:53 PM
I only know one of a dozen providers in my area who are with an agency. It seems that, around here, agencys have bad reputations and most people prefer private care. I understand that it's a very regional thing though.

Good luck!

robertmartin
11-04-2011, 03:33 AM
The childcare agency job is really interested and nice option for every one... I really like that type of service work.

Paulo Gomes
03-12-2017, 09:35 AM
My younger brother and younger sister do part time job in a childcare agency.

GailBallweg
08-24-2019, 03:01 PM
I am a student and I will be work in one of those agency.