PDA

View Full Version : Triplets !!!

crafty
02-22-2013, 01:24 PM
Hey there guys,

I am writting on behalf of a friend of mind. She recently found out that she is going to have triplets. I think it's great but ofcourse she is freaking out a bit. Can you imagine it?? I think it would be great but let's not kid ourselfs .... this is going to be tough !! They need a bigger place, bigger car ...

I was wondering if any of you fine ladies would know of any support groups (she lives in the province of Québec) , information or simply ANYTHING that might help the new parents get trough this ??

Thanks in advance for you help !!

Bookworm
02-22-2013, 01:47 PM
She should look into seeing if her area has a local group for parents of multiples. Maybe she should talk to her OB/GYN to see if they know of any local groups. I'm sure they will be a wealth of information for her, as well as good support.

Crayola kiddies
02-22-2013, 01:49 PM
wow congrats to your friend ...... she should probably look into getting some help in for the first several months and tell her to get journals for each one to keep track of feedings and diaper changes and illnesses ect......she will have to be dilegant about writing things down

enter " triplet support groups in quebec' in your search engine and see what comes up ....then try the same for Ottawa depending on how close to the boarder they are might be closer

crafty
02-22-2013, 02:22 PM
Yeah found a few good sites so far. Thanks !! If anyone has any personal tips ...

Crayola kiddies
10-03-2016, 10:06 AM
Congrats to her. Since it is triplets, I think normal labor would be quite difficult.

this thread was from 3 years ago

Van
10-03-2016, 03:05 PM
the triplets are 2 or nearly 3 by now !!!
still it made me smile , just imagine the big changes in your life :)