PDA

View Full Version : Hello new member here from Calgary

Dida
03-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Hope you all are doing well, I just wanted to say hello.

Have a nice day

Momof4
03-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Welcome to the forum. We have lots of members on this forum who live near you. I've only seen your fair city from the airport windows on my way to B.C. to visit my oldest daughter and her family, but it looks beautiful.

Dida
03-13-2013, 04:25 PM
Thank you so much. i like this forum i got to learn so much stuff about Home day care... Calgary is very nice with work and is not so crowded. I haven't been to B.C but planning to visit this coming summer. :)

Momof4
03-13-2013, 04:29 PM
I get to B.C. once a year and it's so beautiful. My favourite part of the flight is going over the Rockies when there are no clouds just after taking off from Calgary. You live in a very beautiful part of the country. Please ask any questions and share your experiences with us. That's why we're here.

Dida
03-13-2013, 04:41 PM
I have so many questions on a day home care i want to open but have no idea where to start.

Momof4
03-13-2013, 05:52 PM
Start by reading lots of old threads on this forum and checking out the Day Nurseries Act. You need a website, a contract, equipment and some savings because it isn't easy getting started, but good luck.

Dida
03-13-2013, 07:30 PM
ok sounds good i will take a look at the act. Thank you!

MunchkinMinder
03-14-2013, 11:34 AM
Hello Dida,

I run a day home in Martindale NE. I have been operating for quite some time now and know many others in the city who also operate day homes private and with agencies. If you have any questions on running a day home in Calgary feel free to PM me any time. Also if you're on Facebook look up my business page, K's Little Munchkins Day Home, you can PM me on that page any time with any questions you think of. If I don't know the answer then I'll probably know someone who does.

Good luck and have fun!

glarkley
04-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Dida I am in Calgary as well! What area are you in? How long have you had your dayhome?