PDA

View Full Version : Car seat

kelleyg19
03-18-2013, 09:15 AM
On Mondays I only have my son and a two year old girl. Once in a while I will ask the dad for the her car seat so we can go out and do something instead of being stuck at home all day. It's kind if a pain to get the car sseat from the dad then try and find room in the moms car at night to get it back home. I was thinking if buying a car seat for her so we can go out on Mondays. I don't want to spend a lot of money, what would you suggest for a forward facing car seat that is inexpensive but still really safe?
Thanks

giraffe
03-18-2013, 10:25 AM
The senera's are nice inexpensive seats. And just an FYI all car seats are tested to the exact same standards. All you are paying for is namebrand and features ( cup holders, extra padding etc)

mom-in-alberta
03-18-2013, 03:05 PM
If you are only getting one, for the occasional trip, I would just go get a WalMart special. LoL
You can spend around 60-80 to get a perfectly good (albeit basic) forward facing seat.
The only way that I would spend tons and tons of money would be if I required a certain size, set up in my vehicle.