PDA

View Full Version : Is this a joke?!!!!!

sunnydays
04-10-2013, 02:00 PM
I just checked the weather for the next two days for Ottawa after spendign a glorious morning outside and going to the park for the first time since last spring (finally all the snow and puddles are gone). Well, the first thing I see is "Winter Storm Watch"...we are expecting 5 cm of snow tomorrow and 20cm on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! WTF??????????!!!!!!! !!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooo ooooo through with snow!!!!!!!:mad:

mommyof2princesses
04-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Its no joke :( Here we are supposed to get freezing rain and snow tomorrow and Friday :( Just when I thought winter was over!

Dreamalittledream
04-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Yes, I just read the forecast too....boo! Let hope it melts away quick quick!! It's the middle of April for goodness sake!

crafty
04-10-2013, 03:01 PM
I know ... Today was the first time we were able to go for a loooooooooooong walk and play outside in my back yard for over an hour without getting to muddy or wet or cold and now SNOW forecast ? I think I'll go insane !

mimi
04-10-2013, 03:16 PM
In the GTA it rained all day and not we are on storm watch. My little ones used to go for their shoes after snacks, now they know to head downstairs to the playroom. Come on spring.

Momof4
04-10-2013, 06:28 PM
Whaaaaat? I'm turning on the weather network.......in London it's forecast for a lot of freezing rain tomorrow, yikes I have a dcMom & baby who walk & take the bus morning and evening.