PDA

View Full Version : Excited :)

mommyof2princesses
04-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Just had to share because I am so excited! I just ordered a Quint Runabout stroller from Roger Berg. He was so nice and very helpful. He answered all my questions, and I had lots of questions :o His prices are great, much cheaper than anywhere else I found (in Ontario). Now to impatiently wait for a week or so for it to arrive and we will be all set for when it's sunny/rainy/snowy, etc...:D It's funny how we get excited over some things :o If anyone is considering getting a Runabout I highly recommend getting it from Roger Berg!

sweetness852010
04-12-2013, 05:59 AM
Just had to share because I am so excited! I just ordered a Quint Runabout stroller from Roger Berg. He was so nice and very helpful. He answered all my questions, and I had lots of questions :o His prices are great, much cheaper than anywhere else I found (in Ontario). Now to impatiently wait for a week or so for it to arrive and we will be all set for when it's sunny/rainy/snowy, etc...:D It's funny how we get excited over some things :o If anyone is considering getting a Runabout I highly recommend getting it from Roger Berg! what is the link im thinking the roundabout

mommyof2princesses
04-12-2013, 07:44 AM
sweetness852010 - Here's the online brochure link http://www.bergdesign.net/Runabout%20Online%20 Brochure.pdf

:)

apples and bananas
04-12-2013, 07:56 AM
LOL I know exactly what you mean. I bought a 4 camera video monitor yesturday and I was so excited I could hardly contain myself.

mommyof2princesses
04-12-2013, 09:42 AM
That sounds like a really neat camera you bought apples and bananas...glad I'm not the only one who gets excited, lol :)