PDA

View Full Version : New video monitor... AMAZING!!!!

apples and bananas
04-19-2013, 12:01 PM
How did I every live without this???

I purchased a Lorex baby monitor with 4 video cameras that all feed into one little handheld monitor.

It is AMAZING! I paid $192.00 including shipping and tax. It arrived at my door via canpar in less then a week. It's super easy to set up and all parts are rechargable. The cameras will go for 2.5 hours (in night vision) without a plug and the handheld will go up to 6 hours without being charged. It's amazing to be able to see all of my kids sleeping at the same time. Wow!

If anyone is considering a baby monitor or a video solution is is the way to go.

Here's the link to the website.

http://www.lorextechnology. com/

sunnydays
04-19-2013, 12:07 PM
That is great! I looked at those before, but wasn't sure how they would be. maybe I will make the leap now :) Did you order it directly from the link you provided?

Artsand crafts
04-19-2013, 12:09 PM
Do the cameras rotate to see all around if you need to?

apples and bananas
04-19-2013, 12:37 PM
I ordered it right from the lorex website.

The cameras will fasten to the wall or will stand on a flat surface. No, you can't rotate them around from the monitor. But that would be cool!

torontokids
04-19-2013, 01:00 PM
I bought this as well and am very excited to use it. I haven't set it up yet but that will be tonight hopefully. They ran out of the model I ordered and I got a free upgrade! The one I got has the ability to take pics as well (probably would never use the function but cool anyways)

giraffe
04-21-2013, 04:20 PM
Do they use batteries but are they plug in?

torontokids
04-22-2013, 12:01 PM
Is there a way to turn the sound off? My daughter talks to herself in her bed and I would rather not hear her, just see that she's OK. I have the monitor but can't seem to figure it out (the sound) Anyone?