PDA

View Full Version : New from Nova Scotia

SongSparrow
04-23-2013, 11:55 AM
Hi, I am a home daycare provider, and have joined the forum in hopes of finding some support from others in the same line of work. I live in a rural area of Nova Scotia and spend most of my free time in the great outdoors. I also love to read! I have been caring for children in my home for almost 4 years, and have 3 children of my own. :)

mimi
04-23-2013, 12:02 PM
welcome SongSparrow. You live in the province I would love to visit. I love to read too, just finding the time to do it can seem impossible plus when I am able I am usually falling asleep. LOL Looking forward to your insight into our wonderful profession:)

Artsand crafts
04-23-2013, 12:11 PM
Welcome SongSparrow! This is a great site! I am sure you will like it too!

daycaremom9
04-23-2013, 03:40 PM
I would also love to travel to the Eastcoast, I hear that the people are so nice!

Momof4
04-23-2013, 05:04 PM
Welcome to our site and I hope you have lots to teach us! A trip to your part of the country is definitely on my list of places to visit in the next year or two.

playfelt
04-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Welcome Songsparrow. We lived in Syndey, Cape Breton for three years - hubby is military. Oldest was born there and it is true the east coast is born in your blood. She travelled back to do university at Acadia and then spent a year back in Sydney doing her music therapy internship. If a job had been available she would have stayed but ended up moving back home to Ottawa and gradually picking up clients here. But her heart is still in the maritimes.