PDA

View Full Version : Bubbles?

mlle.coccinelle
04-24-2013, 03:32 PM
Hey ladies, Does any of you have a good recipe for making big bubbles?

I've been looking on internet for a few days all they don't work that well... My kiddos LOVE to chase and pop them! I want to make some HUGE one with a metal hanger! :)

Momof4
04-24-2013, 03:56 PM
I bought a long tube at Walmart and it has a big wand inside that makes bigger bubbles. I don't have to blow into it, just wave it up high in the air in the wind and it works fantastic. I buy the huge size of bubbles because we go through it like crazy. I also bought an automated bubble gun thing that blows out tons of bubbles while holding a finger on the button. The kids love all those bubbles.

mlle.coccinelle
04-24-2013, 04:35 PM
yeah the big bubble gun would be great here too! maybe i wouldn't be out of breath all the time from blowing bubbles :P

playfelt
04-24-2013, 09:51 PM
I love those wands - look like a sword. They make lots of bubbles with each wave too. I have several as sometimes the bubble solution gets so sudsy that we no longer get good bubbles or it gets down and doesn't cover the wand fullly. So I can just quickly switch to another one while the solution in the first settles or gets topped up after daycare. They are around $3. Just got two more on the weekend to start this year as some of our wands broke last year after a couple years of use.

bright sparks
04-25-2013, 09:49 AM
I buy the stuff from toys r us for the summer and then I splurge in the winter on Gymboree bubbles as they are great to use inside as they don't leave sloppy residue and are easy to clean up.