PDA

View Full Version : Interview questions

gramma
05-12-2013, 10:15 AM
What documents do you give parents at an interview? i dont have a handbook, just my contract. I go over the details of the contract and if I feel that they are interested, I give them a sample copy to take so that they are clear on policies when they compare me to other providers that they see. Is there anything else that you give them when they leave?

sunnydays
05-12-2013, 01:45 PM
I send my contract (my policies are in my contract) and my references by email after the interview if I am interested in having the family sign on with me. Then, if we both decide to go ahead, they can print it out and sign it and bring it and I print a copy as well for them to keep for their records.

Momof4
05-12-2013, 04:53 PM
I also send my contract, policies and medical forms for the parents to look over at home as an attachment to my thank you for the meeting type email. I'm done wasting paper and ink for families who don't sign on.

Wonderwiper
05-12-2013, 07:24 PM
I don't give them anything! I always let parents make the first move. If they email me saying they are interested in the spot, I will then email them my contract if I feel they are a good fit! I don't give my contract to anyone unless I am willing to accept them. I discuss the contract during the interview so there are no surprises!