PDA

View Full Version : Need help!

letshavefun
05-29-2013, 03:56 PM
Hi everyone,my name is Gabriela im the owner of Lets Have Fun Indoor Playground located in mississauga ontario,we are 90% doing private parties but my place is only busy on weekends and i was wondering if i can open a Summer Camp or day care te help out with the bills!any ideas?thank you need to do something ASAP

torontokids
05-29-2013, 09:01 PM
I would check out other play places and see what they are offering during the week then look into what your insurance will cover you for. I know a lot of these places offer programs like mom and baby play groups, toddler drop off (they sign up for a certain # of wks), some do before and after school, toddler play groups with mom etc. Do your research then try some things out on a trial basis.

playfelt
05-30-2013, 08:07 AM
A lot of the indoor play places here in Ottawa offer a caregiver package that allows a caregiver to bring her group of children to the facility for a special rate - often slightly less than regular rate for the kids and free for the adult plus some that don't allow outside food also include a snack for kids and coffee and snack for adult in the package. Providers will get together and go at the same time for some socialization since we are no longer allowed to meet in private homes here in Ontario. Try offering a caregiver day with a special rate and then survey interest in making a permanent package available.

Tap into the homeschool market in your area as they have the flexibility to go to a place like yours during the week when other children are in school and to do their lessons at other unconventional times and would appreciate the chance to come when it is less busy.