PDA

View Full Version : Oh My Goodness!! Definetly Too much, Before 8:30 AM!!! Morning Vent!!

Brooke91
06-13-2013, 09:57 AM
So I had 3 kiddoes this morning 4 if you count my almost 2 year old..

We've been having awful weather latly so we haven't been outside much for the past week.. Sooooo...

I have to walk 5yr old daycare boy to the bus this morning.. My other daycare dad drops 14 month old boy off, then I start getting everyone ready for the bus.. Wagons wet from last night so I'm thinking ill just carry 14 month old( he's still a but wobbly when walking and I'm more able to keep an eye in my 22 month old when he's walking)

Anyways 5yr old forgets back pack,, so back into the house for me with baby in arms to get it.. I run back out.. 5yr says I got to catch up to ( his brother) I say uh no you need to get your back pack in please here it is I set it in the ground in front of his feet were still in my drive way at this point.. I start walking to catch up to my 22 mth old and the 3 year old who are both down the street by now.. I turn around and DCB is still in the driveway pouting!! We're already late.. My kid sees him still there and walks back and is in the driveway now too and the 2 year old is all the way down the street..

My goodness!! So now DCB decides to go and catch up with brother after pouting for 5 minutes in the driveway.. Not listening to me telling him come on we need to go..

So now I have to go and get my toddler and catch up with the other boys.. By the time we get they the bus is coming down the street..

I tell DCB I need you to come stand over here with me bus is coming!!!

And guess what he slow poked it the whole way over and the buss has pulled up and he is now refusing to get on/walk over to the bus.. My toddler is walking twoards the road now.. So I have to grab him.. So I've hot him in one hand and the 14 mth old I'm carrying.. And he's still refusing to get on the bus.. The bus driver is looking pissed.. There's a line of about 6 cars waiting behind the bus!!

Oh my gosh!!! Can you say rough start to the morning!! Sheesh..

I'm just glad I termed this family.. Finally.. Daycare boy has been a pain in my behind since he started.. Only two months ago.. I finally had enough and wasn't going to be watching him over the summer all day everyday.. No way!! Mom didn't even sound surprised when I told her I wouldn't be able to watch the boys, I think she knew it was coming!!

The last straw was last week when DCB got my 22 month old to get under the laundry basket and DCB say on top of it and wouldn't let him out he was crying too.. Sheesh.. And I was in the room too.. Can't look away for a second with this kid..

Oh we'll hopefully they will be out if my hair in about 2 weeks!!

Other Mummy
06-13-2013, 10:26 AM
Woozers...I got agitated just reading that:laugh: Time to break out the champagne and have a "going away party" once they leave.:D

Fun&care
06-13-2013, 10:34 AM
Yikes...that sounds pretty dangerous to me...:blink: I would stick with the wagon or a stroller moving forward. Having that many kids walking around close to the road is not safe.

apples and bananas
06-13-2013, 10:40 AM
Wow... that is an awful morning! I hope the rest of the day goes much better!

Crayola kiddies
06-13-2013, 11:49 AM
um yes I agree with fun and care ....I would have them all strapped into a wagon or stroller and have the walkers hold the stroller or put them on the wrist bands so they cant run off and the oldest one would have the riot act read to him.

torontokids
06-13-2013, 12:01 PM
I'm glad no one got hurt! That whole situation upset me. A back pack is not worth having a 22 mos old take off on you down the street, especially a street busy enough to have 6 cars stop behind the bus. If I was a parent of one of these children I would be mortified that this happened.