PDA

View Full Version : Range of fees and services

limca
06-17-2013, 08:59 AM
Hello everyone, am new to the forum and considering opening a full day, home daycare in Toronto. I would like to ask what the range of fees are that people are charging for care provided. I want to be accessible in my 'hood and make a living as well. Additionally, I have read some of the fee schedule comments and am wondering about the practice of charging for stat hols if the daycare is closed? Any feedback from Parents?
Thanks so much in advance!
Limca

playfelt
06-17-2013, 11:42 AM
If you go to the homepage and type your postal code into the search there, a list of daycare providers starting with the ones closest to you will come up. That will allow you to compare prices, hours of opening, what the majority of providers are offering, see pictures of some of their setups etc.

Sandbox Sally
06-18-2013, 11:15 AM
limca, contact me via pm. I provided care in Toronto in the recent past and am able to give you rates by neighbourhood.

Cadillac
06-18-2013, 12:40 PM
I'm about $57.50 to $65 per day. Rates are different in different neighborhoods of course. I think I might be on the high end though.

For that price I offer a structured educational day and snacks but I do not provide lunch