PDA

View Full Version : Today is a great day

Sarah
07-30-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm so happy! Today I signed my first customer! Only starting mid september, but still I can now say I have one! I can now tell prospective customer who ask how many kids I now have in my care that I have one! Better than none, isn't it?

I had to share my joy with you!

I don't know how long it will take to fill out my second spot because the phone is dead, completely! Anyway, I have to be positive. 250$ a week is really good I think. Si I can wait patiently for a second kid!

Sarah:D

playfelt
07-30-2011, 11:03 PM
Congratultions! Getting the first child into care is definitely the hardest.

Skysue
07-31-2011, 09:52 AM
Where r u loctaed? $50.00 a day is great! Good luck I never found it hard filling spaces until now! Lots of competition out there!

I'm so happy! Today I signed my first customer! Only starting mid september, but still I can now say I have one! I can now tell prospective customer who ask how many kids I now have in my care that I have one! Better than none, isn't it?

I had to share my joy with you!

I don't know how long it will take to fill out my second spot because the phone is dead, completely! Anyway, I have to be positive. 250$ a week is really good I think. Si I can wait patiently for a second kid!

Sarah:D

Sarah
07-31-2011, 06:54 PM
Yeah there seems to be competition... My area (toronto) is 50$ and I have noticed some mommies offering 25$. I don't understand them. Don't get why they lower their fees like that. I call that unfair competition! :)

The first one is hard because parents keep asking you how many kids you have in your care, and you can only say :"none yet, I'm new!"

lilac
08-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Haha! I was wondering the same thing as Skysue! (your location... 250/wk is great!!!) Congrats on your first client! :)