PDA

View Full Version : Trolls

Wonderwiper
07-10-2013, 07:32 AM
" A troll is someone who wants you to feel, for a few seconds, as miserable as they do their entire existence " Ricky Gervais

Have a laugh and let it go ladies.

Judy Trickett
07-10-2013, 07:38 AM
Have a laugh and let it go ladies.

I agree. I think what people need to realize is that they are letting the idiot troll get into their headspace. And once she is in your headspace she has a level of control over you. We have all had our say, some of us more than others. But now it's time to let it go. Just don't respond to ANYTHING she says. We all know it's nonsense, anyway. And why do we always feel the need to defend ourselves? We have nothing to defend so stop doing it!

Everyone should go to her profile and click the "ignore" feature on the left hand side of the screen.

Ignore, ignore and ignore. Treat her like a tantruming toddler......ignore her and walk away. She is sooo not worth it.

And what also happens when you allow idiots like her in your headspace is that it brings YOU down. It adds anger and resentment to YOUR life. Is she worth that? Pffttt............HE LL NO!

Put her on ignore and do not answer a single, solitary reply of hers. Just act like she's not even there. It'll get old after a while. Hell, I don't even see her posts anymore. You can't see what's not there - hence the beauty of the ignore button.

Show her that we are bigger people than she will ever be. Ignore her. Do not feed her.

And then, tonight, if you are the praying type, say a little prayer for her because I believe she is a hurt, angry, sad individual who is likely living a daily personal hell. She is suffering and we should feel sorry for her.

playfelt
07-10-2013, 08:07 AM
As a provider I worry about her kids.

Miss Amanda
07-10-2013, 08:26 AM
I feel bad for Dara!

Wonderwiper
07-10-2013, 08:31 AM
Darasmommy is more likely to be an extremely bored teenaged boy.

Trolling is a fishing technique of dragging a baited hook slowly behind a moving boat. Eventually something grabs the bait.

EVERY Internet forum has trolls. Religious groups, weight watchers...it doesn't matter the subject matter. It is a source of amusement for the troll to get people riled up because it ALWAYS works, someone always falls for the bait.

Forums are not like real world discussions. Some trolls are ' hit and run ' posters and others linger to see what kind of damage they caused. That's all it is.

daycarewhisperer
07-10-2013, 08:50 AM
Darasmommy is more likely to be an extremely bored teenaged boy.

Trolling is a fishing technique of dragging a baited hook slowly behind a moving boat. Eventually something grabs the bait.

EVERY Internet forum has trolls. Religious groups, weight watchers...it doesn't matter the subject matter. It is a source of amusement for the troll to get people riled up because it ALWAYS works, someone always falls for the bait.

Forums are not like real world discussions. Some trolls are ' hit and run ' posters and others linger to see what kind of damage they caused. That's all it is.
I think she's a parent who was given a bunch of no's she didn't like

Wonderwiper
07-10-2013, 09:00 AM
Either way, she is simply trying to stir up trouble for kicks.

dodge__driver11
07-10-2013, 10:50 AM
HAHAAHAHA a teenaged boy, maybe someone who just needs to get some LMAO.

babydom
07-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Oh boy....what did I miss today??? Lol!

Van
07-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Me too!!!!! ??? LoL

jodaycare
07-13-2015, 06:58 AM
The original post was from 2013 , Van.

TinyTwigs
07-13-2015, 07:45 AM
I am new to this but what the hell is a troll lmao!!

MonickaFalls
09-19-2021, 05:37 PM
Either way, she is simply trying to stir up trouble for kicks.