PDA

View Full Version : Selling brand new factory sealed 6 seater

sonyagraham
08-01-2013, 08:23 AM
I am selling a brand new 6 seater Angeles Bye bye stroller. I paid 1000.00 for it only 6 weeks ago. I was planning on having 6 kids before September and now I am only going to have two after two of them moved back out west. I am in Halifax NS.
And I am asking only 400.00 for this stroller. Its factory sealed. I will open it when u come to check it out.
http://www.angelesstore.com/index.php/Bye-Bye-Stroller®/byebyestroller6.html
You can call me at 902 405 2634

Sassygirl
08-01-2013, 08:37 AM
I wish that you were closer!!! I am in Durham Region, Ontario.

Miss Amanda
08-01-2013, 09:41 AM
OMG!!!! I wish you lived in Ottawa! How much do you think they would charge to ship that here? lol

notaunicorn
08-02-2013, 12:07 PM
I am headed to Greenwwod NS in 2 weeks, back for the last week of Aug if you want Miss Amanda I can bring it back for you if it fits in my van. Saves on shipping and we would be going to Halifax for at least a day.

torontokids
08-02-2013, 01:45 PM
I am headed to Greenwwod NS in 2 weeks, back for the last week of Aug if you want Miss Amanda I can bring it back for you if it fits in my van. Saves on shipping and we would be going to Halifax for at least a day.

Wow, that's really nice of you to offer and trusting of you...do you know each other?

Miss Amanda
08-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Thank you so much for the offer, that's really nice of you, but I will pass as right now I have 2 that are able to walk and my quad will be just fine for now. It is very tempting though to grab it now as it's such a fantastic deal!

And, no we don't know eachother.

Thanks again for such a generous offer!:)