PDA

View Full Version : Day care like a lovely home for your baby.

suzanna77
09-09-2013, 12:11 PM
What I offer:
I am offering a home like environment with exciting activities which encourage creativity, love and plenty of fun!
My home is kind, friendly, smoke and pet free.
Our neighborhood has a park and a school.
I have fully fenced back yard. I have my first Aid /CPR training and a police check. I am also a certify child care provider with the agency, who comes every month to check my day care for safety and children developments.
Daily routine:
Our daily routine involves crafts, songs, dancing, story time, weather talk, playing counting and letters, coloring and books, outside activities.
My Promise:
I promise to keep your children safe, healthy and happy.
When your children may have difficulties, I will assure and encourage them. I will make learning and exploring fun. I have had my own children experience that already grew up. I think that the best experience with children is being a mom.
We have daily fresh fruits, homemade meals and baking.
Each child is treated as a unique individual with dignity and respect.
I speak English, Russian, and Hungarian.
613-263-7708.
call any time.:):)

treeholm
09-09-2013, 12:15 PM
If you are posting in order to receive feedback on your ad, I would just caution you not to promise to keep children safe, healthy, and happy. We do our best, but those things are just not within our control sometimes. If another child arrives carrying germs for the flu, we cannot keep the child healthy. And happy... well, it's not all about happy. I don't try to keep a child happy if they need to learn not to hit another child, for example.

Artsand crafts
09-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Parents will not see your add here. Mostly providers will. For reaching parents you have to go to the main page and sing in as a member and then follow the instructions to get your add posted.