PDA

View Full Version : Websites for furniture

Mama of 1
09-16-2013, 08:52 AM
Happy Monday!!

I was wondering you ladies have any websites for ordering daycare furniture? Cots, shelf's, tables and chairs ect... thank you.

Fun&care
09-16-2013, 09:19 AM
You could try All About Kids. They are in Ottawa. I got a really nice set of table and chairs there, it cost about 400$ but it was so worth it seeing as its the one thing we use the most by far in a day. The chairs are just the right height for the littles too, really solid really good quality.

giraffe
09-16-2013, 10:39 AM
Costco.ca has daycare tables and chairs and nap cots

torontokids
09-16-2013, 11:56 AM
I would recommend Kijiji and buy second hand as there is always a daycare closing somewhere. There is a temptation to buy everything new as it's exciting to have everything look pretty but you want to keep your costs down. Plus it all won't look new for long.

If you really want new I would look at Ikea.

playfelt
09-16-2013, 12:21 PM
www.avronforkids.com/

www.wintergreen.ca/

These are two other options

bright sparks
09-16-2013, 12:55 PM
Www.furniture-4kids.com is well priced compared to a lot of others I've seen.

AmandaKDT
09-16-2013, 02:32 PM
Scholar's choice has all that stuff too, though it is pricey. I got my sleep mats from there, just waited for their monthly 20% off day for members.

Mama of 1
09-16-2013, 02:46 PM
Thanks Ladies. I'm getting quite a bit from Ikea. I never thought to look at Costco. I will check out the other websites as well. thanks for all your help

5 Little Monkeys
09-29-2013, 11:15 PM
Ikea finally came to MB and that is where I got my kitchen table and chairs. I actually bought a $30 coffee table which works perfect for a kitchen/art table as it's the perfect height for kids. Its an extra wide coffee table so plenty of room. I then bought 4 of their plastic chairs for $20 each, the ones that come in pink, blue and green. I just sit on the floor with the kids and the table is the perfect height for me as well.

I bought my toy shelves from Canadian Tire when they went on sale for $30. I use one in my storage closest so that I can just swap buckets out easily. My sleep mats came from there as well. Where I live we have a local forum that has classifieds so I buy a lot of off there and the swap and shops on facebook often have great outdoor toys.

trio
02-26-2014, 01:32 AM
Being in Ontario, I prefer Coja by Sofa4life in Toronto (http://www.coja.com/) for leather couch. They are having a good success story in furniture business for long. Just visit their website.