PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning from BC!

tarable
09-29-2013, 10:21 AM
I am in Chilliwack, BC and just recently started doing after school care for 2 of my daughter's friends. It wasn't planned, it just sort of came about when their parents approached me to ask if I would be willing. as I'm home with my toddler anyways, I thought why not? Its a fairly casual, spur of the moment kind of arrangement so I thought it would be a good idea to do a little research into providing care from my home and get a heads up on what to expect! I also love connecting with other moms and sharing ideas and experiences. So I'm looking forward to exploring the forum!

-Tara

mimi
09-29-2013, 12:13 PM
Welcome tarable (love the word play), I hope you get some interesting insight into the world of home daycare providers. Who knows, your casual start to child care could become a business. Read up in this forum and your provinces rules and regulations regarding the legalities of childcare.

Momof4
09-29-2013, 12:52 PM
I like your name too, ha, welcome to the forum. I'm sure if you search the threads you'll find lots of ideas to help you get going. One of my daughters and her family live in Kamloops. I love love love B.C.

MariaN
11-27-2013, 03:12 PM
hello to you as well)

Secondtimearound
11-27-2013, 03:55 PM
Hi there !!!! My best friend lives in chilliwack !!!!!!! Love your weather !!!!! Rain !!! Ahh I miss it lol !!!!
I really love this forum !! So many people who know exactly what you are going to go through and questions you will have