PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Burlington '

valerie 36
10-17-2013, 11:34 AM
Hi guys I am new to this forum ....not really sure how to use it lol

playfelt
10-17-2013, 12:11 PM
Easiest way I find is that once I sign in there is a row of options and I choose "new posts" as that will bring up anything that has been posted since the last time you signed in and can save a ton of time.

In the meantime there is a lot of great info in previous threads so be sure to scan through anything that looks relevant.

We come on here to rant and rave and support and offer suggestions and help other providers sift through information so they can make decisions for their group. If nothing else you will learn that you are not alone and that issues you have are issues other providers have had too which is comforting in some ways.

Welcome to the group. I am in Orleans (Ottawa East).

Because you are in Ontario there are a couple of threads dealing with the issues of childcare in Ontario and potential changes being looked at that will effect us all and how you can get involved in those changes so for sure check those out.

Nancie
04-25-2014, 06:47 AM
Hey Valerie
I am new to this too and also located in Burlington.
I am thinking of opening up in Sept. Just figured that might be the best time. I will take the time now to start advertising and collect items and set up.
Where about are you located? I am in the Headon Forest area.
I would love to connect with other DCP in the area. Meet at parks or collect ideas from eachother, support each other and perhaps maybe even provide back up for each other :)
Let me know if you want to connect??
...Nancie