PDA

View Full Version : Personal tents-camping at naptime?

Daycare123
11-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Hey Everyone!

I am thinking about getting pop-up personal tents for nap has anyone ever tried this?

I would love to know everyones thoughts!

5 Little Monkeys
11-10-2013, 06:58 PM
I've never done it but it sounds like a cool idea! Sorta like a playpen but for the bigger kids it will be easier for them to get out if they need the washroom.

I use tents for play often so I think my dck's would view it as playtime but I'm sure they would learn quickly that it was naptime and no play allowed.

I sorta really like this idea! Let us know how it goes if you try it. I might have to give it a go too! I only have one who sleeps on a mat and she doesn't nap every day so it could possibly work for her. I have a 2 year old girl who is potty trained and sleeps with no diaper on for nap but I have her in a playpen still because I don't trust her to stay on a mat yet lol.

Daycare123
11-10-2013, 07:32 PM
5 Little Monkeys- I will let you know how it goes ! :D

Dreamalittledream
11-11-2013, 08:50 AM
I bet your DCKs will love this! Great idea:)

Daycare123
11-11-2013, 09:00 AM
Dreamalittledream- I sure hope so, it would be nice to just fold them up after nap!

daycaremom9
11-11-2013, 10:31 AM
I would bet that they sleep better and once the novelty wears off it will work as well since they won't be able to see each other. Also it could muffle the noise level of any non-sleepers.