PDA

View Full Version : Trampoline

torontokids
12-11-2013, 01:09 PM
For those of you with trampolines, do you have the family's sign a waiver? Thinking about getting a small indoor ones with the foam covered handle bar for those days we may not make it outside.

5 Little Monkeys
12-11-2013, 01:33 PM
I have the one you are talking about. I told all the parents I was getting one but don't have a waiver form for it. If it was a bigger outside one I would probably do that though. Wouldn't hurt to have one anyways.

My rule with the indoor one is that they can not be on it unless I am in the room (usually I am sitting right beside it to help them off and on). I put it away when not in use and they can not get on it without me knowing.

momofnerds
12-11-2013, 02:04 PM
I have a big one that only my children are allowed on it. But I do own 2 small excercise ones, the are about a foot off the ground. I don't have a waiver for it, but I have parents always asking where I bought it because they want them for their houses. I can't believe how much the kids love to jump on them and its so good for them.

mamaof4
12-11-2013, 03:48 PM
I have a little one my rules are one kid at a time (if there is a problem we take it away), sometimes I have to set a timer. But it is really good for them. A waiver is a good idea though.