PDA

View Full Version : How to use the forum

Jenny
01-04-2014, 10:41 PM
I am looking into starting a home daycare and have found this site to be extremely helpful, but also quite overwhelming. How can I limit my searches without sifting through hundreds of past conversations. Is there any small groups I can join?

Mama of 1
01-05-2014, 08:21 AM
There a search option just under where it says log out. Type in what your looking and forms will pop up once you hit enter

mamaof4
01-05-2014, 10:06 AM
you can search- just as the OP poster said. You can also browse forums based on topic. Feel free to contact me with any questions (I am a mod on the site). Welcome!

Jenny
01-05-2014, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the advice.

playfelt
01-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Once you have caught up with the reading and just want to check new posts - great way to follow along in conversations I find it works well once I sign in to click on the words "new posts" under the word forum and that brings up a list of everything that has been posted since the last time you signed in.

But for sure there is a lot of great information in the archives of the group. Since you are just starting your daycare there is a section on starting/running a daycare so a good place to begin.

5 Little Monkeys
01-05-2014, 06:45 PM
When I first started, I was overwhelmed with all the categories and sub-categories!! lol. Now I do what Playfelt suggested and it's much easier :)