PDA

View Full Version : Conference Call for daycare providers - Tonight!

jammiesandtea
02-24-2014, 07:32 AM
I hope I have this posted in the right spot. This category is called "Courses for daycare providers - Courses, seminars, workshops, continuing education, CPR..." - so a post about a continuing education/workshop conference call specifically for daycare providers is kosher here, I'm sure! :D

Anyway, I wanted to let y'all know that there is a great conference call for daycare providers being held TONIGHT, Monday February 24 at 7pm eastern time.

Judy, of daycarecoaching.com and justthebabysitter.co m - is presenting it, and the topic for this call is: Top Provider Mistakes Providers Make That Lead To Job Dissatisfaction, and she will discuss, in detail, the reasons we sometimes feel our job SUCKS and why WE are ultimately responsible for those things happening and HOW to PREVENT them or FIX them. The conference call is only $10 and is filling up quickly, and registration closes at 5pm today.

Judy has been my mentor in the daycare business and she is without a doubt the person I have gained the most insight and perspective from with regard to the business of child care. I know this evening's topic and presentation will be valuable not only to newbies but to any provider who feels that their business could use a few tweaks or fine-tuning. I will be on the call myself! :yes:

Check out the website link for details and to sign up. www.daycarecoaching. com

Artsand crafts
02-24-2014, 09:58 AM
I'll see you there tonight Jammiesandtea!

bright sparks
02-24-2014, 10:08 AM
Any idea how long the conference call will be for? Just need to make sure I give advance notice that "Mum" is off the clock for that time period ;)

jammiesandtea
02-24-2014, 10:10 AM
Bright sparks, the call presentation is scheduled to be 45 minutes. :)

Teagansmom
03-06-2014, 06:19 AM
Yesterday I participated in Judy's conference call, the subject was marketing. I found it extremely helpful and she had great innovative ways on getting your name out there to attract new clients. I can't wait to implement some of these.