PDA

View Full Version : Only you will understand !!!!!!!!!!!

Secondtimearound
02-26-2014, 04:49 PM
Stellar day going !!! Managing 6 dck and my own , lunch was awesome , craft was spectacular !!! Nap went well !!!
It started going astray as one dcg woke up early , triggering a domino effect !! I hushed lo and the rest were pretty good , waited until nap was over ! Still smiling !
Got everyone up and started snack and water , that's when it unraveled !!! The dck were a little hyper and the doorbell rang , early pick up ugh !!! Got that covered and ran ,yup ran up to complete snack , opened my pantry door and pulled out snack of the day ....... And a huge bottle of opened olive oil !!!! Friggin $30 at costco !!! Dumped !!!! It exploded shot up me !!! Not happy !! My or , wall , bathroom (how ???) and I'm literally covered and my dck are yelling snack !! Snack !!
Argh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will I laugh later ?? Prob but ding dang it !!!!

mimi
02-26-2014, 05:03 PM
Oh, I'm not laughing........that must have been horrible. All that oily oil yuck. :ohmy: Your clothes are probably ruined too. Hope the clean up won't be too long. Have a good night:)

AmandaKDT
02-26-2014, 05:07 PM
Feel for you, my day was going really good too until my 20 month old dcg had a huge poop that went all over my daughter's bed when I took off the diaper (change pad did nothing!) and at exactly the same time my younger daughter gagged on a grape and threw up all over the carpet in their bedroom. Yay! Fun times!

5 Little Monkeys
02-26-2014, 05:35 PM
UGH!!! I feel for both of you!! What horrible messes to have to deal with!!

Hope your evenings are better :)

Secondtimearound
02-26-2014, 06:12 PM
Lol !!! Ugh sorry !!!! Too funny !!!! I had a visual of the grape !!! Yes my clothes , my make up ! Tried to right myself but can only imagine what dcps thought !!!!