PDA

View Full Version : Anyone selling a triple stroller in Southern Ontario?

CrazyEight
03-05-2014, 10:20 AM
I'm in Belleville but willing to travel a bit if anyone has either a triple stroller or a double sit-n-stand with the third platform on the back. Any takers? Thanks!

torontokids
03-05-2014, 11:46 AM
I wouldn't recommend the double sit and stand. They are way too hard to steer. I have a Valco Baby Twin Trimode with a "joey" toddler seat. I can fit three kids on it, it has big wheels and it is maneuverable. I'm not selling mine, just make a recommendation of what to get.

Discoveries
03-05-2014, 12:01 PM
I have an OLD foundations triple stroller that you are welcome to, that I purchased used. Brakes have been disconnected as it is hard on the wrist. If you know someone handy they can be reworked. It is faded. Lower basket part is a bit roughed up, but it still works. I had to move up to a Quad, so I stopped using the triple last summer.

CrazyEight
03-05-2014, 12:40 PM
That would probably work, Discoveries. It doesn't need to be pretty, I only need it for the school run. Where are you located and how much would you be asking?

Discoveries
03-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Located in Peterborough.

Have any items fitting for daycare tots between 1 and 4, that are not being used? Maybe bring one along and we will call it a deal.

I'll try and clear some snow later around the shed. That way I can get it out and take some pictures for you.

CrazyEight
03-05-2014, 02:06 PM
A picture would be great! I do have a Step 2 art table that I'm not using. It comes with 2 stools, has round buckets attached for crayons and such and clips at the top to hang artwork...interested ? I will take a look and see what else I have also.

Probably wouldn't be able to pick up until this weekend at the earliest, I would have to check my husband's work schedule.