PDA

View Full Version : Hoppy Easter!!! and more importantly...Happy Long Weekend!!! :)

5 Little Monkeys
04-17-2014, 07:28 AM
Whooo hooo!!!!! It's a Thursday that is really a Friday, it's the start of a long weekend with family and good food, it's payday, it's jammie day, it's Easter egg hunt day, it's movie day, it's easy lunch day AAANNNNNNDDDDDDD the sun is out!!!! (It's not overly warm but whatever)

I even had a not bad sleep last night!!! I forced myself to go to bed before my other half got home from his evening shift so I am feeling good today!

Hope you all are having a great Thursday and enjoy the weekend!! :) :) :)

Wonderwiper
04-17-2014, 08:35 AM
Woo hoo, it's virtual Friday! I'm off Monday too....can't wait for a nice relaxing long weekend!

Enjoy everyone!

martymonty
04-17-2014, 08:59 AM
I LOVE LONG WEEKENDS!! Everyone have a wonderful Easter and time spent with family :)

AmandaKDT
04-17-2014, 09:00 AM
It is my birthday tomorrow, so I get a paid day off - thanks Good Friday! We are having pajama and movie day today too!

Dreamalittledream
04-17-2014, 09:34 AM
Woohoo...Happy payday! Oops...I mean...Happy Easter! ;)

superfun
04-17-2014, 10:40 AM
I need this "Friday" so much. It's definitely been one of those weeks.

mickyc
04-17-2014, 11:00 AM
Oh I hear you superfun!! My youngest dcb is screaming at the top of his lungs right now for no reason at all. We are trying to watch an easter show I put on for the other 3 but kind of hard to hear! It has been a rough week with him this week and I am so DONE!! I NEED an extra day off this week.

momma2two
04-17-2014, 12:09 PM
Happy Easter Everyone! Today has been great! :) Easter Crafts, egg hunt and extra long nap time!! I can't wait for 4 days off! Much needed! Time to focus just on my own family.

Polkaroo
04-17-2014, 12:51 PM
Same to everyone! WOOT WOOT :) Enjoy a well deserved time off to be with your loved ones. Today was the best day of the whole week! My newest dcb was screaming everyday BUT today! A great way to kick off the weekend.

5 Little Monkeys
04-17-2014, 02:45 PM
It's been such a good day!! The kids have had fun, they liked the easter hunt even though 2 of the 3 didn't really get it lol. All of my parents paid this morning so I was able to run to the bank during naptime and I even got some food prep done for tomorrow as we are hosting dinner for 8. I'm gonna wake them up soon and we are going to finish the day off by doing chalk drawing in the driveway! (sounds more dangerous than it is ;) )

daycaremom9
04-17-2014, 03:35 PM
It is my birthday tomorrow, so I get a paid day off - thanks Good Friday! We are having pajama and movie day today too!

That's so awesome to have your birthday off! Happy birthday Amanda! I'm taking 3 extra days off for my birthday in May to go to Vegas.:D

mickyc
04-17-2014, 06:03 PM
Well have a great weekend ladies! I know I need a long weekend! Half way through my glass of raspberry rum and coke! I don't drink (haven't had one since new years) but I sure needed one today after I was done!

Secondtimearound
04-17-2014, 07:02 PM
Happy Easter everyone !!!! It's so exciting to have the long weekend off !!! To enjoy family and eat as many of those Cadbury eggs as I can !! ( have given myself a cheat long weekend lol ) I'm going to get my nails and hair done ( as I worked through my birthday !!) and shopping ! With adults !! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh so excited !!!
Raspberry rum ?? Where have I been ? Sounds amazing !! I have been on prescription for a week straight so haven't even had my red wine :-(. But sitting her tonight with only my dd I'm so thankful for this time off !!!

Polkaroo
04-18-2014, 07:30 AM
Happy Easter everyone !!!! It's so exciting to have the long weekend off !!! To enjoy family and eat as many of those Cadbury eggs as I can !! ( have given myself a cheat long weekend lol ) I'm going to get my nails and hair done ( as I worked through my birthday !!) and shopping ! With adults !! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh so excited !!!
Raspberry rum ?? Where have I been ? Sounds amazing !! I have been on prescription for a week straight so haven't even had my red wine :-(. But sitting her tonight with only my dd I'm so thankful for this time off !!!

Wow that sounds like.an amazing weekend! Have a great time!