PDA

View Full Version : Opening a daycare

quailty first
04-17-2014, 04:36 PM
Hi I am new to daycare bear I am opening a home daycare in September. I just wanted to thank everyone that posted because this forum has helped me alto :)

5 Little Monkeys
04-17-2014, 04:39 PM
Welcome! Good luck with your opening :)

I love this site as well, it is so nice to have people to come too for advice that understand the ins and outs of hdc!

mickyc
04-17-2014, 06:05 PM
Welcome! Yes this site is great! It is such a great place to come and vent and get tips from people who completely understand what you are going through!

Nancie
04-22-2014, 04:19 PM
hello everyone
I am new to daycare bear as well and I too am thinking of opening up my home to 4 children this fall (hopefully starting sept)
Is there any way of finding out if there is a NEED before re arranging my home for this??

bright sparks
04-22-2014, 04:31 PM
hello everyone
I am new to daycare bear as well and I too am thinking of opening up my home to 4 children this fall (hopefully starting sept)
Is there any way of finding out if there is a NEED before re arranging my home for this??

I posted some info on your other post very specific to your area which is where I started daycare 8 years ago...hope it helps.

Nancie
04-23-2014, 07:34 AM
I posted some info on your other post very specific to your area which is where I started daycare 8 years ago...hope it helps.

That is MUCH appreciated! I will "learn" this site as i try my best to navigate through it!