PDA

View Full Version : Method of payment options

adaycarelady
04-21-2014, 09:49 PM
What kind of method of payments do you all accept?

CrazyEight
04-21-2014, 10:12 PM
what about emt? I accept cash and cheques, and had one previous family pay by emt, but they were notoriously late about it. For that reason, I didn't like it, but I know it works well for lots of others.

Crayola kiddies
04-22-2014, 06:58 AM
I only accept cash and emt..... I never had a problem with it .... And I'm not interested in waiting for a cheque to clear ... Or not :(

FunnyFarm
04-22-2014, 07:07 AM
I love the e-transfer and have both of my current families using it. But I do agree with CrazyEight- the one family is always late. But they also willingly pay the late fee too. so extra $$ for me ;)

5 Little Monkeys
04-22-2014, 07:21 AM
I deal with cheque and cash only. If the cheque doesn't clear just once, they are on cash from then on. I've only had 2 cheques not clear and both parents told me immediately and were so embarrassed about it and also paid my fee for this which like funnyfarm said, more money for me!

Wonderwiper
04-22-2014, 08:05 AM
I personally don't really care how I am paid and will accept anything ha ha!! I think EMT is the easiest for both parties as it is instant!

mattsmom
04-22-2014, 08:27 AM
I love emt for payments. It's so much easier and I don't have to run to the bank at the end of the day with a wad of cash to deposit. Not all the parents are comfortable with it, but those who will do it, makes things easier for me and them!

mattsmom
04-22-2014, 10:05 AM
I get paid every Friday, so I let parents know that I need to receive the emt before noon on the Friday. I don't ever send them so I'm not sure how early they have to set it up.

Artsand crafts
04-22-2014, 11:17 AM
I currently have 2 families paying through emt. One of them cancelled once next day since I did not cash it the day I was supposed to. After she had to pay my $30/day late payment fee until I received the payment it did not happen again. I've never had any problem with the other family

mickyc
04-22-2014, 11:42 AM
I do cheque and cash only. My bank doesn't offer any other form of payment so those are my only options. I don't have to wait for cheques to go through either. Once I deposit the money I can spend it. Luckily in my 4 years of doing daycare I have only had 1 family bounce 2 cheques on me.

Polkaroo
04-22-2014, 01:14 PM
I accept cash, cheque and EMT, I prefer EMT's. I only have 2 families that pay by cheque. In the end I'm just happy to be paid! Lol

Samantha33
04-22-2014, 01:20 PM
Cash and e-transfers. I like some cash on payday so I have some who pay cash and some e-transfer. They always have to discuss with me first before choosing e-transfer, if have enough who pay cash then nooooo problem. It works better than all cash clients.

SevenwatersDaughter
04-22-2014, 02:24 PM
I only accept cash or internet money transfers. I wish everyone would pay me with internet money transfers, though!